RCU Forums - View Single Post - E Maxx battery tray mods
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 03:02 PM
CR500rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: E Maxx battery tray mods

Its true maxamps will build a pack to directly fit almost anything, and for people that dont like modifying their truck/car to fit other batteries its great. For me and most others I would rather modify a $30 plastic chassis to fit more reasonably priced (and usually better) battery packs. I will admit that I have never purchased anything from maxamps, although I did try to buy some heatshrink from them over the phone that they had listed on their site, and they flat out told me NO. They told me I had to order from the website with my credit card and have it mailed to my house. I live 5 MILES MILES from maxamps mind you. To me that is HORRIBLE customer relations! And after reading downright horrible customer reviews about their batteries, warranty and customer service why would I ever buy a overpriced battery from them? Too bad I couldnt link you to URC's youtube review of the new maxamps 150c packs, but maxamps threw a fit and made youtube take it down. Why you ask? Because the reveiw was not in favor of maxamps. Heres a link to another thread you should read: http://www.ultimaterc.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139612