RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Emaxx or New savage flux hp?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:53 PM
jackripped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Emaxx or New savage flux hp?

Savage over the Tmaxx by miles.
There is no comparison with the drivelines, the savage will pwn the T-maxx driveline, after all the maxx is plastic shafted.
The savage virtical chassis is stronger by alot, over the maxx flatish chassis.
The Flux tyres are lighter than maxx tyres and better balanced.
The diffs i recon are about the same in strength.lve crunched both with backflips.
The battery compartment on a flux is better than the e-maxx version.But then the revo battery compartment is better than the flux one and the maxx !
lve just bought a mini flux 1/16th scale, my first flux 1/16th, l have 2 revo 1/16th so i cant see myself being dissapointed with the flux junior.

If you havent decided what you like or want to buy , and are afraid of the cost of a 1/8 or 1/10 MT why not look at the 1/16 versions of the flux and the revo, the revo is far superior to the maxx personally l would forget about the maxxes forever, the like a previous post said, very outdated, however the 1/16th versions are priced very low, around the 300 mark, and for that ''you'' would be able to get a feel for this hobby and what sort of truck you might want to mature your driving too.They are very cheap, the 1/16th revo does 90klm/h out of the box with the correct batteries so does the mini flux, and they are far tougher than there larger cousins, because of the, E=Mc² factor, and the mass of the truck being so much less.A very good option for a beginner.
l have more fun with the little trucks because of one reason, the big ones l run 11.1 volt lipo batteries, the tyres just shread, they get torn to pieces all the time, they just do not like spinning around the 100klm/h mark without detonating !
I am yet to shred a single 1/16th tyre, again because of mass, or should l say the mass of the smaller tyres.

If you really want a big one, and you want speed, raw horsepower, forget the max get an E-Revo, kaput !
But be ready for a much much higher maintanence program.