RCU Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one.....
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:34 PM
AndyW
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Am I the only one.....

(quote]ORIGINAL: Live Wire

I don't think the guy's that bought this site play with ToY Airplanes. This place has had trouble since it was sold and they know what is going on. Just ask Ken one of the Administrators
Well this post is still setting here
[/quote]

I think it's a syndrome called, DGAS, the first word is don't and the last is something you take. You see that a lot. The founders had a passion for the thing they were creating, worked 16 hour days for years. Got tired and were made an offer they couldn't refuse. New guys are just cruising on the revenue and/or can't afford the manpower to make it work well, day to day.

Here's a thumbs up for the guys who built RCU. After a meltdown and the purchase of a new computer, I found myself not being able to log into any of my hangouts. Even Youtube wouldn't let me in. Told me I needed to have cookies enabled. Since getting the new machine I kept getting prompts to allow or not, cookies. Not having had to deal with that before, I just disallowed everything. Seems when you do that, the website goes on a blacklist. Including RCU and Youtube. So Google/Youtube tells you you need to enable cookies and shows you how to do that. Tried multiple times with no luck.

BUT, when I tried to login to RCU I got a similar prompt and instructions. RCU's instructions are superior to mighty Google plus, they went the extra, vital step, showing you how to take out all those websites on the blacklist.

I hope the inventors of RCU are enjoying their life in the sun, sand and surf, (that's where I'd be) but I'd bet that they're not happy seeing RCU deteriorate.

Anyway,,,

When I make a post, I constantly select all and then copy. If you lose a post, just paste it right back in,,, like I did, just now. [:@]