RCU Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one.....
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Minnreefer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Am I the only one.....

ORIGINAL: clandestoy

I must admit, the constant errors and timing out have kept me away. Working in a data center I can tell you that a good IT/Network Engineer should be able to figure out the problem in short order whether it is hardware, software, or routing related. It can even be an issue with the company doing the hosting, they may be having bandwidth issues.

If they have not sunk any money into into upgrading memory, processors, or purchasing more bandwidth to keep up with demand, they will eventually come to a permanent grinding halt. We have seen our traffic more than double in the past year in all of our centers and have had to sink Millions of dollars into new network gear and service upgrades to keep up with the demand from our customers.

Whatever the issue, I will continue to come back to RCU - though not as often until the issues are fixed. A shame really as this site has a ton of great build threads and community members.

I hope management is listening.
+1 I really hope management is listening, but I don't want to hear another "they know there is a problem, it will get better soon"

I know you get what you pay for, but, with sites like this, we pay for the site buy visiting the vendors that advertise on it, and if we can't/don't come here, we won't visit those vendors anymore.