RCU Forums - View Single Post - Banana Hobby
Thread: Banana Hobby
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:19 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banana Hobby

yeah tell me about it my father was checking out boats ofcourse he is on a budget retired and all. he bought this big yellow boat that boasted speeds of 40 mph out of the box. i looked at it and laughed but said well maybe when we put it in the water i laughed again as it maybe went 10 mph thats with a 20 mph wind gust hitting its backside. then my father tried to contact them as he was very angry and no answer yadda yadda. he since then gave the boat away and really lost interest i even told him not to get depressed about these guys and or the boat . so im replacing all the innards on this hunk o crap spartan and am giving it to him so hopefully he gets back into the game. btw i love how they rebadged some of  the walkera's and made them pete signature series and made them their own. dont get me wrong sneaky pete cracks me up, often me and the gf sit and watch his reviews and snicker and pete seems like he would be a cool cat to hang with. to bad he cant get out from under the big yellow bannana and goto a differant company.