RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ticked off!! Redcat parts problem!!!! HELP!!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 04:59 AM
greg zts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ticked off!! Redcat parts problem!!!! HELP!!!!

Yeah I have been a victim of the "oh i broke this" and then after 4-7 days of waiting find out i broke another part and then down for another 4-7 days. So now if i break something, i take it apart and check every piced that is even close to that one and some that aren't just so i can get all the pieces at one time.

What you said about not playing that hard.......isn't that the point!?? We want to go out and drive these like we can't drive our real cars and trucks. I feel like a fool when my brothers are beating the hell outta their stuff and iam like "oh, i guess i shouldn't do that in case it breaks!" I don't like that feeling. Those are the only times when i truly regret buying it.

But i got it and now i need to make the best of it. Like i said, the steering stuff should be fixed today and i will get it out and we'll see how long it lasts this time. I am hopeful that nothing eats it!!!!

Hey Dad, your other post wasn't harsh. You were just calling it like you see it and yes, i was very frustrated when i typed most of that. And after some time to think about it, i did kinda embelish the problems with redcat. But i am going to try and stay a little more calm and be a little bit more patient. Hopefully they will get some of their parts outtages addressed in the near future. I hope.

greg