RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM FW D-9
Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Velco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM FW D-9

Hi Casey,

you really got the point about the sound system. Currently I am considering couple of options but the one that might be a possible solution is 2x40W amp with one speaker at the firewall behind the motor. For the 2nd speaker that nice fuse would have to be cut at the underbelly but masked with some adequately painted net. At least that is the idea right now.

Theoretically both 4" speakers can be fitted on the firewall and powered with a 2x40W amp or, a 50W mono amp powered via main bats and one 6" speaker at the firewall, that should make enough noise I hope.

Unfortunately there is not many other solutions without cutting the fuse. I dont like it either but ...

Yes Mirce is loads of fun and he is the "guilty" person for me jumping on the warbird train. So far it was IMAC and F3A but the time has come.

Actually before deciding going down this road with Dora I have asked Mirce to help me with the build because he is really an experienced builder.

Mirce will try to organize this year a local Top Gun. We are a small but growing RC community .

Velco