RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM FW D-9
Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 12:56 PM
jhutchey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESM FW D-9

ORIGINAL: Velco

I searched the net before posting and yes the only 22x14 available was from HK, but some of my friends have tried those props some 2 years ago and they were really crap, thats why I did not take them into consideration. But now what kehlog is saying sounds very interesting, probably some new version. kahlog, can you please post some of your results, I am really curios about Turnigy Cherry wood props now and will definitively give them a try.

I did a lot of experimenting with props including APC-E, TGS from HK and Turnigy Light Elelctric. I ended up using practically Turnigy LE on all of my planes. I have only recently purchased XOAR 20x13 and 19x15 as well as PT carbon 20x13 for my F3A bird to test this year.

At Scorpion site there are motor tables where APC-E and XOAR are compared and XOAR results compare almost identical to my findings about Turnigy LE. I even believed that they are the same thing, but they are not. One things is almost certain, they are produced at the same place.

Velco

Edit: I went to XOAR website to check once again and XOAR PJN Beecwood series do look identical to Turnigy Light Electric. These props can also be found under various brands all around Europe. The XOAR props I have are F3A props and they are shaped differently, slightly more curvy for less noise.

The Xoar PJH-E F3A series electric prop is available in the 22x14 size. You can find them at Esprit Model here: http://www.espritmodel.com/xoar-prop...-f3a-pjhe.aspx.