RCU Forums - View Single Post - Leopard 4092 E-Muggy Build.
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 08:17 PM
devious1
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Leopard 4092 E-Muggy Build.

Thank you
I had the single servo plate, batt tray, and esc tray, was all custom made and powder coated along with the chassis being powder coated where my wife works.
Motor mount is an rc-monster

Brace is aluminum angle
I am hoping between the brace
and having attached the batt and esc tray screwed onto the chassis and brace both
that it will be strong enough of a bracing setup for now

I would have kept the factory servo plate but when i received the truck from a member on the marketplace here
it was a complete hackjob, frame bent and hacked up, servo plate was cracked. bulkheads cracked and stripped.
i could literally list a dozen things that were bad.

That is one of the reasons i had to have a plate made, so i just went ahead and gave them the measurements
and had everything cut...

I am waiting to start test runs to see which direction i want to go first, If i want to go towards the leopard 4092, also
the castle 1717 has also peaked my interest again since they released it on the xo-1
or if i want to lean towards the innovative 4mm brushless chassis or losi hd chassis.

I have more pics coming later of the truck completed.
I smoked my original esc i was going to run soon as i turned it on []so my esc tray is currently going to be voided
as my leopard esc is to big for the tray, and i dont want to run my monster esc yet which will also fit.

I hope to start test runs with my 2000kv system sometime this week.

My ultimate goal was for an ultra clean factoryish type look to it.