RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Plane Guys Are Cheap!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 04:08 PM
jcpenney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Plane Guys Are Cheap!

you guys really make me laugh out loud!You buy a $35000.00 car that as soon as you drive it out of the showroom it's worth $25000.00 tops.Now lets talk some FACTS. I"am on this site three or four times a day and what I see sometimes border on crimial. I see guys selling planes for more then the kit retails for. I see b.s. like rare ,hard to fine,no longer in production,collectors kit,etc.,etc. and then slap a price on this garbage that's a crime.To me some if not most of this is fraud. You can"expect to fly an airplane for one or two or more years and get your money back so you can buy that new kit you want at no cost to you. Yes there are good deals that go both ways and I have made a few here at rc/universe, but one thing I did learn don,t buy it from a picture. If I can,t drive to see it I don't buy it. Once stung shame on you. Twice stung shame on me. Also I didn't appriciate the wise crack about airplane people being a bunch of old guys. And last but not least if you don't like the offer just say no and be polite about it, because maybe that's all they can afford. one very old airplane guy!