RCU Forums - View Single Post - STOLEN MOWER! THIEVES!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 06:41 PM
Speedy-Gonzales
My Feedback: (202)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default STOLEN MOWER! THIEVES!

Well....after being at our current location since 2003 without incident thieves have stolen our mower. Not just a mower but the heart of our club. Through scrimping and scrounging we got up enough money to buy a used Grasshopper 721K with a 72" front deck ZTR mower with a Kubota 21 hp 3 cylinder gasoline ( not diesel) engine. Lots of hard work but over the last few winters we have raised the funds to overhaul the hydros and rebuild the deck. It was starting to be a good mower and did a good job mowing our 700'x 240' grass field.

We kept it locked down in our steel shelter house that we also erected, but to no avail thieves have stolen our hard work. Luckily we have insurance but that is not my point. The point is...why are there people in this world that find pleasure in destroying other's pride and investment through theft? As far as I am concerned these types are no more than the scum of the earth and are no better than murderers and rapists. Pure living human trash.

My advise to all of you is to make sure you lock your valuables up but even at that, if thieves want to steal something they will become more determined in their efforts and succeed in stealing whatever they have their criminal minds and eyes set upon.

The good thing about all this is that it will not stop our club from enjoying our hobby and hopefully the theives will eventually get caught. Maybe not for stealing our mower but for some other illegal activity that thieves involve themselves in. It is well noted that thieves are not just thieves and involve themselves in other illegal activity.

It's just kinda hard to stomach and makes me mad.

Thieves are like flies. All they do is buzz around, eat *****, and bother people!!

Anybody else out there have something similar to share?

Here are a couple pictures of our mower. Keep an eye out for her please?
If you see this mower call me. 419-636-3063 Bryan, Ohio

SPEEDY
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53980.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	1753347   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk31757.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	1753348