RCU Forums - View Single Post - Is it possible to run 4 motors in a car
Old 05-09-2012, 03:33 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Is it possible to run 4 motors in a car

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

LOL, and RC car with symetrical AWD, sending power from the wheels that slip, to the wheels that grip

I have wondered why some of the 1:1 electric cars havent gone to a motor at each corner. I know some have been designed but none of them have been made into production models.

RC projects like this one may never yield results. Meaning it can take alot of work and not end up with a faster or better performing car. But that doesnt mean the project wont be fun.
And we all like owning a RC that is different from anything others have....thats part of the reason the hop-ups sell so well.

I know I had alot of fun doing my 1/5 scale stampede build. The end result wasnt as impressive as a brushless converted hpi baja, or a redcat rampage XBE but that didnt matter. I had built a cool truck, that was different from anything else. I get a grin on my face anytime I view a pic of that truck or watch again the vids I made of it!
and no where near as impressive as the cost of that

but yea agree its fun just to make it work, and have something you know no one else has. Where to some people enjoy making that slash over to be unique by slapping every RPM parts made for it on, and topping it off with a monster energy sticker like the other 50,000 slashes that are exactly the same