RCU Forums - View Single Post - Blade mQX Canopy Upgrades Mods - UFO OVNI
Old 05-29-2012, 03:43 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade mQX Canopy Upgrades Mods - UFO OVNI

MIA TUFF LG (TM) with Camera Mount for the Blade mQX, it comes with Integral G10 Fiberglass CNC machined plate mount and cushion antivibration pad for a Keychain or similar size and weight cameras.

The LG kit comprises of MIA Select TUFF black plastic hardware, same type we use on many of MIA products to provide a lightweight, practical and good looking assembly. This LG is taller than our typical MIA TUFF LG kits we make for helis, mainly to provide an added level of cushion and protection for the Blade mQX and camera. For those who have our MIA TUFF LG for the Quark SRB helicopters, it is very similar and wroks just as great!.

Works with all the MIA Canopies we offer for the Blade mQX for a meaner serious UFO look!
The lightweight simple self contained (No wiring) MIA Photon(TM) Navigation Light Universal Kit adds a standard red and green FAA color Lights ( to make it easier to spot the model at night time. Also looks pretty nifty! This comes with the necessary MIA TUFF black plastic hardware to make it super easy to mount as you wish, either on the frame itself or on the canopy.

We do a similar navigation light setup using the MIA Photon lights with the Walkera LadyBird, video here, yes I know the left LED should be green, I didnt have one at the time I did the video, but yes the kits come with a red and green lights.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oil5DPb53qM[/youtube]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fd92271.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	1766911