RCU Forums - View Single Post - What Makes a Good Beginner Plane???-See Here (&download PDF in Post#1)
Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Chucksolo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What Makes a Good Beginner Plane???-See Here (&download PDF in Post#1)

I have been a member of this and other RCforums for a long time and if you go over to the Heli section you almost NEVER see posts saying to go to a club to learn heli flying. No need to get insulting. I have done much reading on this and other RC boards. Like I said, whether clubs have heli training or not is not what I said. I said almost no one in the heli areas of these forums mentions joining a club as pretty much a mandatory thing before you begin. That seems pretty much particular to RCairplanes. I never recommended novices NOT going the club route. I am just asking simple questions. It seems you are taking this personally opjose. Who says you can't buddy box a heli. I have a cousin and other friends who have buddy boxed a heli successfully. Why is it strange to draw the parallel? Both are flying machines. It does apply. I guess it just boils down to why many on the airplanefroums think it is necessary to join an airplane flying club but not so much with RC helicopters? Just askin'?