RCU Forums - View Single Post - Avalanche xte
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:32 PM
etivac13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Avalanche xte

ORIGINAL: PoopieBritches

Perhaps the punch setting could help,I have a program card,I've only used it to change LVC,and brake force settings.Out of the box is level 5 on the punch,I haven't tried any others.I have been told that changing this setting can change the load that the esc sees,meaning that if I were to use say #1,the motor will come on softer,but the esc will work harder to hold back the current and vice versa. Not sure weather this is right,but the esc is rated for 80a,motor is rated at 75a continuous,add to that w/e the steering servo and esc fan use.Putting my setup closer to it's limits,which I'd rather not cro$$! After browsing around the redcat forum here,I stumbled acrossed a couple threads about the Shredder 1/6 scales...hmm wonder what drivetrain parts they use? What!? The same diffs and axles as a Caldera 1/10 scale!? Now that sounds like absolute carnage for those little axles! But then, the motor and esc are hardly powerful enough for an 1/8 buggy,much less a 1/6! I do like some of the redcat stuff,but outside of the 1/10 class,the rest are lookin worse and worse.No offense to anyone.

what program card are you using?