RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are all RC forum's activity in decline?
Old 06-19-2012, 07:04 AM
Max_Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are all RC forum's activity in decline?

I think Larry has hit this one squarely on the head! The 500's, timeouts...and then the lack of new topics and posts caused by them I would think are what is killing traffic. Right now is nice weather so many folks are out hobbying....but several months ago it was really bad at the time of year people are sitting around. I' for one have a facebook acct' and have for several years but have never looked for RC news on it and actually strongly dislike facebook as you don't have as complete control over your actions as a normal forum. I think personally some moderator changes in a few areas or nuetralizing the politics of the moderation might help me a bit as well.

I think the first issue will help the most. Having to load your post in the clipboard and wait till it goes through to avoid having to re-type and then possibly it being out of order and confusing when you do get it posted gets old real quick ..I don't use RCG much so I cannot comment on how that site is or how it is affecting this issue.

By the way...this response would not post the first, second try either[&o]