RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can Keith Sparks spark the build comeback?
Old 07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
eddieC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can Keith Sparks spark the build comeback?

Really? You wanted it that bad that you sat on your ass waiting for someone else to build it? Lame. If they wanted it that bad they could have spent two hours a week for a year or two and had a nice plane, instead they waited 5 years for the same monokoted ARF the guy flying next to them has

Somebody give that man a beer !!

Mike, take constructive criticism for what it is. Personally, I don't care for online magazines, even with videos and other enticements. I like to dwell over some articles, whiz through ads unles they have something I'm in need of, and share the mags with my buds. If I brought a tablet device to coffee with the guys, I'd be laughed at or shunned, and I don't blame them.
Not everyone is plugged in 24/7 or wants to be. Kit-building and magazines go hand-in-hand. Both are slow-paced, allow some thought processing, and require patience. I build and have ARFs, and don't discriminate on either group, as do my club members. Your online mag will do well, I believe, with those who enjoy their iPads and tablets.

If you ever put out a newsstand product, I'd be all over it!