RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can Keith Sparks spark the build comeback?
Old 07-13-2012, 03:31 PM
JRgraham
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can Keith Sparks spark the build comeback?

ORIGINAL: essyou35

Wounded pride? Your ego is way too big. You are just implying that somehow I am not a "real rc" guy. My only point is that a lot goes into making some of these cheaper arfs fly.

I built the modellbau f-86D "ARF", and it took my 6 months of modifying and fixing, and lot of creativity not only by me but another guy who has serious skills.

I am just saying that obviously you dont have any idea what it takes to make some arfs go.

Some arfs do fall out of the box and fly like a lot of the H9 and e-flite stuff.

ORIGINAL: smithcreek

As usual any thread that mentions ARFs turns into the ARF people defending their wounded pride. I never understood this. I don't knit my own sweaters, but I don't get all defensive when someone shows me their handmade one.
smithcreek is right for the most part. And essyou35, man go re-read your posts.. how can you respectfully dissagree to something, claim you dont want to split hairs and all that, when you are putting the insults you claim smithcreek has made, in his mouth for him?! We all know there is an argument on whether or not ARFassembly is worthy of being called building... just about anytime it gets brought up.. no one said your not a 'real rc' guy because you are not really building! Or, maybe you really are building???

Jeeeeez, take a breath and dont make more out of it than it really is..