RCU Forums - View Single Post - Most Blatant
Thread: Most Blatant
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:30 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Most Blatant

ORIGINAL: scale only 4 me

Where in what the OP posts/copies does it say to attack people for complaining about HK? It says it's looking for people to promote the company,, Doesn't every company have a some sort promotions department?..

The OP leads to his own negitive conclusions,, hence the paranoia comment

You can say anything about anything and guys will jump all over you on the internet, doesn't mean someone behind the scenes is paying them to do it.
Promoting the company (HK) on the internet would include painting the company in a good light and consequently attemting to dismiss or cast doubt on the credibility of anyone who paints the company in a bad light.

I can't begin to say how many times I have seen the same five or six people jump into a thread where someone complained about HK and immediately start crowing about how many orders they have and how wonderful it is and then begin the what's wrong with you smear campain. We have all seen this ad nauseum and it is always the same few pretending to be satisfied customers.

This is not just a questionable practice, it is illegal for someone to take payment from a company to promote their products and say that they don't. By directly hiring people to go on various internet sites to harass and bully (promote the company) anyone who would paint HK in a negative light tells me that they have no jntegrity, that the management of such a company is without scruples to openly solicit such behavior.

I don't do business with companies that demonstrate a lack of ethical behavior. That's not paranoia, that is simply a case of personal moral values.

Paranoia is when someone starts a thread like the one I just started and someone immediately tries to derail the thread by launching a personal attack and calling them paranoid in a backhanded way. Paranoid that perhaps they just might be on to something here, something that might have a negative impact, gotta stop it before anyone else believes it too. That's paranoia.[X(]