RCU Forums - View Single Post - What's Your R/C Story
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Eman77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's Your R/C Story

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

ORIGINAL: BurningEvader1458

I've never owned a Traxxas car. How would you say they are compare to the other brands out there?
like taking a cold, rusty, flathead screwdriver, dipping it in ghost chili paste jabbing it in your eye while getting wicked brain freeze with a mint flavored slurpie, while your toes are being eaten off by rabid raccoons while being forced to listento justin bieber sing ''baby'' as the stench turned milk floods your nose.

however there are people that smile while experiencing the above, why I don't know.

seriously, your not missing a thing. the only thing that is somewhat ok is the 4X4 stampede but its still not worth the money.

ok, maybe I am over exaggerating, but in all honesty, none of thier models are great, the best they have is good and most of the stuff is sub par, but for the price it should be excellent, traxxas was meant to be a affordable durable RTR rc that could get you started in the hobby, and for years it was just that, now they claim to be top dogs, promising this amazing quality and performance and bulletproof durability all at a cost that is too much for even a pro level car, and when it comes down to it, they just don't stack up to any of their competitors, they are weaker, the electronics are cheaper (and burn up constantly), and they require a great deal of hop ups to make the car usable. They are just not worth the money, there is always a competitor that out preforms them FOR LESS MONEY!!!

ECX is how traxxas was, affordable, durable and fun, they don't claim to have outrageous performance, they charge what the car is worth.

No! You? Exaggerate about your Traxxas hate? Say it ain't so!