RCU Forums - View Single Post - PA Addiction X??
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 06:13 PM
jknox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PA Addiction X??

You have three choices of rudder setup. Direct linkage with servo rear, pull-pull with servo centered in fuselage, or pull-pull with servo up front under motor. I needed mine up front for weight distribution and I think it's nearly impossible to setup the pull-pull in the center anyway because the fuselage is too narrow to work in. I'm curious what servos you're going with. This was my first model to seal hinge gaps, but it was quite easy and the instructions state not to even think about skipping sealing the gaps.

You've seen the flight videos - It's so light, It'll slow down to where you think it's going to drop out of the sky because it can't maintain lift, but it doesn't, and not a hint of wing rock. Hope yours comes in good shape. Mine had a big tear through both boxes, but the model survived OK. In fact the covering was perfect - haven't yet touched it with an iron, and all the panels, ailerons, rudder, elevator arrived perfectly straight. Best condition I've ever received an ARF. Good Luck on your build - Hope to see it posted.