RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III
Old 08-19-2012, 11:17 PM
ahamay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part III

ORIGINAL: Flying Fiz

Hi Jonsey,
The new 450 project sounds good.
I can recommend this servotester; http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...o_Tester_.html
I also note that Hobby King now sell a 550 size heli, is anyone going to be the test crash dummy, it may be OK!!! Maybe time for you to get a 500 size heli in the air Jonsey, you will love it!
Hi All,
I haven't flown anything (except the 130X in the backyard) for 2 weeks due to very blustery conditions in Sydney for last few weekends.When I go out now I want to fly both helis and planks, and the planes are more susceptible to wind than the helis. My 130X continues to power on, and I have put it into a treee and the ground, both full bore, no damage or issues whatsoever, just pick up, check over and fly again!
I've also started riding on the weedend with a couple of mates (non powered variety),to keep fit without ruining the joints jogging, so I'm now officially a MAMIL.
Also work isvery busy, I'm bogged down doing some M&A activities, lots of long hours!
best to all
Phil
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out as well.

I'd love to have a 550 but at this point Ican't afford to keep a unit like that in the air as well as a 450. I could probably just have one 550 and no 450's but who wants just one heli One day it will happen. If Ihave two of the same Tarot Pro's then at lease I only need to have the same spares for both.

Im ordering a few batteries for my mcpx which I have not flown for about 2 months as all my nanos died.

My mate got to fly his 130x and he loves it. He mentioned it had a bit of wobble when decending but it holds very solid. The guy at the local hobby shop here rekons the tail blades on some of them are not balanced properly which is causing a vibration in some units.

The weather has been crap here as well the last week or so. I've been busy at work as well and with all 3 of my birds down it's good timing.

Jonesy