RCU Forums - View Single Post - Subversive RC clubs
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:27 PM
AmishWarlord
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subversive RC clubs

I've been reading a conspiracy book on communist destroying the US by subverting non-profit 501c groups.

I thought, "Hey if this crap is working for the commies, why not us?"

So I propose we start up some 501c groups of our own.

Here are some I'd like to start.

FTP Official name "Feed the Poor" mission to organize communities to help feed the poor.

Insider name "Fly the Plane" organizing poor slobs to come in and clean up our airfields for us, so we'll have more flight time. We'll tell them it's for the needy and donate $50 to the food bank.

UFFIE Official name "Urban Federation of Folks Improving the Environment" To organize communities to forcefully take over vacant urban land to make parks and "greenways"

Insider name "Urban Flying Field Installation and Enjoyment", oh and we call the "greenways", "Run Ways".

COCC Official name Collage Occupying Citizens Community. A group a concerned collage kids who are willing to occupy lawns of those the group leaders deems "subversive to the cause" until such time as the group leaders think the target has seen the light.

Insider name, "Crazy Old Complaining Coot", We bus in loads of occupy losers to occupy the lawns of people that make complaints about RC airplane field noise. Then the local RC Club heroes rush in a shoo the unwashed dirtbags away. "Heck, who could complain about a little buzzing when you have such nice people over there flying the toy airplanes".

BBAG "Brotherhood of Backpackers Adoring Gia" A group a of occupiers that take over unused land "recently vacated RC airplane fields" and set up tent communities on the unused land.

Insider name, "Bring Back the Airplane Guys", After putting up with a summer of smelly human waste the old Airplane club that had lost it's flying field agrees to step in and run off the hippies and clean up the mess on the condition that they will have non-infringed flying rights to the land for the next 40 years.

I don't know if this will lead to Utopia for everyone but it will lead to some Nirvana for us.

Can you guys think of some more 501c's?