RCU Forums - View Single Post - What happens if arf and kit building prices meet?
Old 08-26-2012, 01:10 PM
FSFLYER
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What happens if arf and kit building prices meet?

ORIGINAL: drube

ORIGINAL: FSFLYER

ORIGINAL: drube

Some people are on a fixed income because of some sort of disability and are not able to get a second job and/or not allowed to earn extra money. So glad you get a kick out of it...
It never seems to fail. There always seems to be a moron in the bunch. Are you deficient in your ability to comprehend what you are reading? I simply made an observation that we are all more or less on a fixed income. I made no disparaging remarks in regard to the ability getting a second job for extra money.

Apparently your particular disability lies between your ears....and that I get a kick out of!......now just please go away.
Did I say I was on disability?? You sir are the one with the comprehention problem not me! So does that make you the moron?? I think so! Now you go away!

You just don't get it do you? Again, I was making an observation. I didn't ask about your disability, I merely respnded to your obvious short sightedness. Reminds me of the old saying "Never argue with an idiot....They will only drag you down to his level and beat you with their experience" I'm sure you can't help but respond to this but as for me, I done with you. Run along now.