RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 07:56 AM
Arbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA to close the AMA Discussions Forum

ORIGINAL: bradpaul

So Arbo since the forum is being shut dow can you share with us who was the most frequent reported of other members posts that did not break any rules?
Brad
I am not going to compile actual stats, as that would be a nightmare of work. But I can say that dbcisco, KE, LSC were the most report by a group of users. And a large majority of the time, their posts did not break the rules. Two of them got so many reports that eventually the admins banned them because they took a lot of reports against someone to mean 'troublemaker'. There were other groupings of people that didn't seem to like each other, and you knew when they posted you could count on someone reporting it. You were reported a lot by a couple people. Another guy who I won't mention due to a mutual agreement between us to not mention each other. Horrace was usually reported for just about anything he posted, by the same people that constantly reported all the others mentioned.

The funny thing about that reporting system, is it allowed the user to enter a comment. Those that usually reported actual violations, would usually state the violation and what in the message broke that rule. But a good part of the active people on there would attack the user they were reporting. It was not uncommon to open a ticket and see "this guy is nothing but trouble and you should ban his dumb *** now!", only with a bit more explict and harsh language.