View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sound systems

ORIGINAL: WacoNut

May be, But
In Zor's 1st post(post #2 of this thread) he pasted in the screen shot. The Screen shot does not indicate he posted in thsi thread. He posted in the Balsa USA thread at 6:38pm on 10/5.
This thread is right below it and Zor's name is nowhere on it and it say's "0" replies. This is a whole lot about nothing.
See the attachment. I circled the area that shows his post. That post has nothing to do with "sound system thread on the following line. The post below does not indicate a posting.

Yes it does with the presence of the "head icon"
WacoNut,

I cannot define your difficulty.

Yes I posted in the thread "Balsa USA 1/4 sopwith pup" which is the line above "sound system" in my display of my monitor. That post had nothing to do with the line below (in the monitor display).

The line below is "Sound System".
That line clearly shows a "head icon" which means I have posted in that thread while it also shows 0 reply in red in the next column.

If it shows zero reply then it cannot (should not) show the "head icon" that means I have posted.

That is so simple to understand and has nothing to do with the line above (the sopwith pup thread).

I hope this is the end of this conversation which is becoming __(censored) _ _ ____

Zor