RCU Forums - View Single Post - In Memory of Phil Pflueger
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:31 PM
streetsquid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: In Memory of Phil Pflueger

Well written indeed Chief,
As so many have written here, it is hard to put into words how much Phil meant to this community and how much he impacted this hobby. Through his knowledge, experience, generous demeanor and unselfish giving of himself he has touched and enriched the lives of so many that he came into contact with, including me. I am greatful for the time I got to spend with him, and looking back at pics of he and I together on the DAK and SCAT battlefields, I can't help but smile

Phil was something different, a big man with a big heart, and no matter how busy he was or how crappy he felt he always made time for others. I've read every single posting on this thread, because is some strange way it makes me feel better to know that he was loved and respected by so many.

His life was definitely cut too short and we have all lost something bigger than an outstanding RC vendor and resource. Phil was a stand-up guy, a tanker's tanker, a friend to most and one hell of a good man! He will be missed, he is missed, and his passing has left a void that will be felt by many for a long time, but that in itself, is just another testament to how amazing he was, while he was still here in our presence.

The RC tank world, the whole world for that matter is a little darker place without you in it Phil!

Godspeed and rest in peace brother!

Craig (Streetsquid)
XO - DAK (Desert Armor Korps)