RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/5 Top Flight P-51 Electric
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Ron101
My Feedback: (22)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 1/5 Top Flight P-51 Electric

Hi Ron.

Just re-started my build of Mustang. I'm using the Jeti Spin 200 just like you. I intend to use 4 6s 5000mAh LiPo's set up as 12s 2p 10000 mAh. The Jeti Spin has got 2 black and 2 red leads (and a red anti-spark) Do you have any advice on how to connect batteries and ESC? Feeling a bit confused...

Cheers

Benny
Hey Benny, I ended up not useing the Spin in this plane. It was to big and heavy... I put it in another plane. (where is burned up on me on 14s) I'm using the CC Ice 160 HV.
On the spin what I did was double up both red wires and put them in one 6mm bullet and solder them... same with the black...just doubled up. For the anti-spark I just ran a lead off the lipo side on the final connection and you connect it right before you plug in your last connection... and leave it plugged in throughout the flight.

Man 10000, mah your going to have a long flight.... but that's a lot of weight. I guess without the sound system and details like mine you will be fine. I wouldn't want to fly this plane much over 27 pounds loaded