RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Sandstorm Baja Buggy?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Microz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Sandstorm Baja Buggy?

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: Microz

dads like rc too - Oh okay yeah then I can see why it would get boring. I like driving my cars more than working on them, so it would be really good for me.
PetRock - yeah whoever did that review didn't even drive the thing yet. They just kind of went with a first view without even getting behind the wheel.
nitrosportsandrunner - +1. On a side note, I had a Redcat Twister XTG Pro, and that was one AWESOME truck for the money. I sold it though since I got into planes, but now I regret it because I find the cars to be a heck of a lot more fun than the planes. But when I did have it, it was one awesome car (besides the body posts, those broke within seconds).
I enjoy flying as much as driving...however, since I only fly brushless epo planes, I have to wait for nice days to go flying. best plane I had couldnt handle more than 10mph gusts.
But when the weather was good, man was flying fun. Just cant do it as often as driving.

And yes, the twister's body posts are stupid weak.

Im going to the hobby shops indoor track tomorrow with some friends! My tornado epx pro, twister XB, brushed volcano and ECX Torment will all be coming with me. And if it arrives in the mail in time, so will my new Caldera 10e. Should be a blast.
I plan on racing my twister XB against my buddies B4.
And my other friend also has a ECX torment.
Ill take vid and make a utube for sure. I dont get to go to the hobby shops track often!
Yeah I mean planes are pretty fun, but you don't get to use them as often just like you stated. Also, I've always been an enormous car enthusiast, so thats why the RC cars are so much more fun to me...I can tell you which car is which just by looking at the headlights or tailights!!! Have fun at the track! I'm hoping to take my boost there tomorrow to try out the track...get some video of you racing against the B4...should be interesting.