RCU Forums - View Single Post - My ice boat
Thread: My ice boat
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Johnk71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My ice boat

<xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:PunctuationKerning /><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><w:Compatibility><w:BreakWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /><wontGrowAutofit /></w:Compatibility><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel></w:WordDocument></xml>I never intended it to be a boat, although I scooped the front to go over obstacles (lumps of snow and ice) and repositioned the engine, to protect it. The first one didn’t survive impact! As it was mounted forward, with no protection. So I and later flipped it, remounted the engine, lifted and placed it on children’s skis. I don’t have any videos at this time but will shortly. I just added the new prop, the other smaller 3 bladed one was clocked at 45mph on snow covered ice…. Do you have any videos of yours? <xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"></w:LatentStyles></xml><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style>