RCU Forums - View Single Post - Seagull Model Cessna 337 ARF
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:54 AM
Herc Pilot
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Seagull Model Cessna 337 ARF

Thanks for the tip, Sonny! We will pay close attention to that. We have to move the steering servo to the opposite side anyway. I wondered about the pushrods since they looked a little small. I ordered servos last night so they should be here next week. No big rush since our Static Show isn't until the end of March and we won't fly it until after that. Have you done any preliminary mock up and balancing with the engines installed? I'm curious how far forward we will have to put batteries, etc.

I haven't seen a full scale 336/337 in a very long time. When our local airport had airshows, there was an 0-2A that had the tazmanian devil on the side. He played music through a loudspeaker on the outside of the airplane when he taxi'd and had smoke on board. He would put it through a routine of high speed passes and wing-overs. I think that is when I fell in love with this plane at an early age and it has been my favorite ever since. It's a shame there still aren't more around. The sound of one flying over head is unmistakeable. Reminds me of the sound from a Long EZ, only better since it's a twin.