RCU Forums - View Single Post - ethanol
Thread: ethanol
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:48 PM
warbird addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ethanol

but yet the jist of the story is we the end user take it in the shorts , good for government BAD for us in every instance ethanol has been stated and proven a bad MODEL for us the end user and for the overall health of our economy which only serves to further reinforce my statement that E-10 was designed and enforced as a means to fatten the pockets of Big Government and Big Oil it's a win win situation for everyone but us the end user.
Damn shame our own Gov't would flush the economy down the jon to serve it's own interests at our expense after all we just pay this nations bills not like we really enter into the picture and bear some consideration for our well being.
Hate to be skeptical but it's been my experience having served in a combat zone that what's in the best interests of big gov't will get you killed and from what I've seen their philosphy is no different concerning the civilian sector, big gov't has and always will protect it's own survival ahead of and before yours and mine, been there done that and have the medals to prove it.
I've been to the 10 story underground bunkers built to house, feed and insure the survival of big gov't and big gov't alone in the event of a disaster and I didn't see much if anything that showed any concern or provision for the rest of us, so believe only half of what you hear and only half of what you can prove and somewhere in the middle you might find the truth, the media !!!!!PHFFFTTT they are only as reliable as the information they are being FED which is totally biased and designed to feed you misinformation provided by propagandists who stand to benefit from your being gullable and willing to believe whatever you are told .