RCU Forums - View Single Post - QUestion about field supplies
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:38 PM
kwblake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: QUestion about field supplies

ORIGINAL: da Rock

As for equipment, my intelligent charger is the best piece of equipment I've found in many, many years of RC. It's by far the best piece of "safety" equipment ever for keeping the planes safely flying. I've discovered failing RX batteries a couple of times thanks to the readings the charger displays. You discover failing packs at home, way before they go. And the smart chargers are way more convenient and easy to use.
Hey Rock. What kind of charger do you have. I don't have a problem with mechanical stuff. But when it comes to anything to do with electricity, I know enough to stay away from it. I bought a Thunder AC 6, mostly because it was cheap, but the chinglish manual just throws me. I guess it just has me intimidated to a point where I bought a Hobbico LiFe charger for my LiFe batteries. I would like to get into some electrics in the future, but this AC 6 manual is just a major pain for someone who just can't get electricity. All those volts, amps, milli-amps, ohms, diodes, resistors ...............