RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1SQ Quad with a TX610 Radio problem
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:12 PM
mejmea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1SQ Quad with a TX610 Radio problem

Sounds like you are making good progress! As long as you think of using tiny control "bumps" rather than big, held in, stick movements you will do well. If one bump isn't enough you simply do another.

I used Phoenix Flight sim rather than Real Flight but I believe they pretty much all plug in to the trainer port on the radio. Phoenix is marketed by Horizon. There is a fellow in England who makes a wireless solution for either one if you don't like the cable trailing from computer to radio. www.modelguard.com/simstream.html

I wouldn't throw the CP out but, as we've discussed, it might not be the easiest one to learn on either. I had kind of the same experience when starting with airplanes where the first recommendation I got from the LHS wasn't really the best choice....

Check this link for a method of practice that might pay off with the CP. It involves a lot of patience because you don't even think about trying to get off of the ground for a lot of batteries but therefore you also don't break things!