RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building a cowling plug
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:05 PM
sensei

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Default RE: Building a cowling plug

ORIGINAL: Leroy Gardner

Guy's this simple request for help to build a simple plug has gone way past that point. All this technical stuff is so far over the head of the casual user such as me and I'm sure many others that it becoms pointless. While I do believe it's important to get some basic (and I said basic) information before starting something like this simply because it's all thats needed to do your first one and that alone may be your learning experience to be added to in the future. We are not building Boeing aircraft parts here, just a few basic RC parts and useing the most basic components to get it done. I can say this because that is what I have done doing my cowl over a plug made in the most simple of ways and it is working for me and will work for you.

My hat is off to those who understand that alot of technical jargon is of no help, thank you for the common sense approach for the beginner some have provided.
I am happy it all worked out for you Leroy, I am looking forward to the finish and test flight of your build.

Bob