RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Surfer
Thread: RC Surfer
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:35 AM
RC Surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Surfer

Bearcave Thanks for the kind words I'm just simply trying to help those who have Productionboardsto getto the point that I am at with mine . Ididn'thave to take my "Lisa" or Dude boardapart, add sponges,put reinforcement all over the doll, and stillhavehad back to back to back x?runs without any problems and then again you still get a few bumps in the road but usually lack of over looked maintaince just having too much fun! as far as the electrics go like everythingRC i've had has been modfied from Box Stock. and if you aren't planning to change the electro's on anything RC, don't bye it! To bad these production companys didn't askEd or I for our inpute mybe the production boardswould be still in production!! and to the other unsuccessfuls "You can lead a horse to water but you can't makethemdrink"!
Bro down#1 & #2 I didn't know they were contests!!!I sure saw a lot of hot waves caught that weren't on the vidio Iguess at the next contest (forgetnaming itBro down # 3, it's on now, nomore fun now!) you"ll probable need 5 or so cams to catch the true #1 Surfer, I won't be there, I'll be waiting for the Bro down #3! fun one that is! Oh by the way that was the first time I ever drove a MJ board because I had RADIO problems with mine not surfer problems. Thanks MJ I enjoyed it!
Later Dudes