View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:08 PM
chris3829

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ofna ultra lx engine upgrade help

ORIGINAL: stroyick

ORIGINAL: chris3829

ORIGINAL: stroyick

I bought a used ultra lx pro for $15. Has a blown force .25. Looking to replace it. Any suggestions on what motor? And what mounts will I need? It Also has a jp-2 pipe I would like to be able to use on the new motor thanks guys
All depends on your budget and what you plan doing with the bug..You can use the Jp2 on any nitro engine..If and if it were me and I paid 25bucks for your buggy id be looking on my local Craigs or any other f/s threads on diff forums for a just brokin in .21. Alot of peeps are gettingf out of nitro b/c the lipos craze..also there is the almighty fleabay.Just my 2
I'm just looking to bash this thing. I can say I do like the price of the .21 dynamite! Not really on a budget, but I don't wanna spend $230 on a motor as I already did for my revo

There ya go,you just answered my question..What's your budget?..For just bashing grab a .28 roto,or p/s whatevr is your prefrence. No need for starter box since your just beating it..I would try to buy an engine that has some part support not some cheap pos from tiawan for 50bucks...All goes on how much your willing to spend.http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFNA-Force-2...item589bdabaa8