RCU Forums - View Single Post - Demon RC 2 speed in a Losi !!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:43 PM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Demon RC 2 speed in a Losi !!

now im just confused... this is thee main web page.... http://www.demonrc.com/

Demonrc

12-20-2011 - 2 Speed Updates.

I have not been able to get any information out for most of the year due to legal issues we were having with removing a partner from the company. We are past that now and have continued forward with the release of the Losi 2 Speed since that was designed after we split ways. The agreement we had did not leave us with the rights to the design nor the parts. This isn't a bad thing though since a completely new redesigned tranny is currently being designed right now and we should have a prototype in our hands next month. The new design is top notch. It's modeled after the Losi using massive bearings and is rock solid. I'm exited to get some metal in my hands and soon as we do I will post the pics of the new design.

I'm sorry that it's taken this long to get something to you guys. We didn't foresee any of this happening early in the year. I can gaurantee that the new tranny will be in our hands next month and the testing will be very very short. We've run the hell out of the old design and it worked great. The new design is even better.

On a final note, you may see the original design being sold overseas under our last partner's new company. I don't have any information on it so keep a lookout if you want one immediatly.