RCU Forums - View Single Post - Demon RC 2 speed in a Losi !!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
GT100
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Demon RC 2 speed in a Losi !!

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

ORIGINAL: GT100

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

That update is old if you want a Demon 2 speed click on to the link GT100 refered you to . Largescale is a good mail order business to do business with they will take care of you. Don't wait too long because they will be sold out. Here is the link again http://www.largescalerc.com/1001-2Sp...ByDemonRC.aspx
Just in case u dont know, ''More Coming Soon!'' means out of stock
I apologize. I didn't know what ''more coming soon'' meant. Thought it was just like saying ''i have 10 cars but more are coming soon. Now, can you tell me what ''now available'' means?
lol im detecting sarcasm... allin good fun
FYI the red writing under the price is where it contains information about the status of stock.
If it was to say ''now avaliable'' there it would mean its still in stock, but it does not does it?
It says ''More Coming Soon!'' if it was in stock but low on numbers it would say ''In Stock! Limited Supplies!'' or if it was out of stock but not reordered it would say ''Out Of Stock''

The same sentance can be used a few different ways, it all depends on its context.
oh boy Im just guessing but do u think that bold writing that says ''now available'' just under the details at the top of the description is refering to the stock?
dont worry, noob mistake
No sarcasm intended. And the last time I had checked the website they were in stock . I don't check the website everyday and I am surprised they sold out that quick. I want one too because my wife just gave me permission to buy a Losi truck with a 2 speed if I want one.
Lucky you NH. My wife always lets me get what I want. That's why she has the cars, jewelry and all her girl stuff. Unfortunately, my bank doesn't give me permission. They always say I don't have enough to get what I want. Lol.