RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum VS Futaba
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:16 PM
rcfanatics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum VS Futaba

Hi everyone, I have already started this discussion on another blog from another site but only one person answered so I was hoping to get a better shot here. So I just copy paste what I wrote.

"I keep hearing things about transmitters and the one that keeps coming out are the Spektrum series and the Futaba series.

The people that I've contacted about those 2 brand shows quite loyalty to them and would try to make me hate the other by telling that the other transmitter sucks or is crap, ect. Though they don't give any strong argument to show that one is better then the other.

So after some research I find both of them quite nice but Spektrum gets a small edge in the compatibility section. But those were my search's result. Now I want to hear those that actually uses those transmitters and hear what they have to say. I want to hear strong argument to make me a believer in which one I should go for. Just telling me that the transmitter sucks isn't an argument, I heard that plenty of time from both parties.

So please no bashing other people, I just want to choose a good transmitter.

Thanks.