RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Evolution 10cc gas engine
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:56 AM
rc34074
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New Evolution 10cc gas engine

ORIGINAL: chandley43231

Hi Ed al at J tech is going to make me two wrap around muffler so when I put these 10 s on my hanger9 b-25 but I want to break them on my mat chapmen 580 so no issues when on the war bird just take some pictures an they will make u what u want
Thanks for your suggestion - are you mounting your engines inverted?

I have serious doubts about trying to work with Jtec - I spent LOTS of time with them (sent them dimensions, pictures, etc) trying to get a wrap around muffler for my Super Tiger 2300 to fit in the cowl on my World Models GS mustang (81 inch wing) and they decided they would send me an older design which DID NOT FIT. When I complained they acted like I had NEVER talked with them about it, and the wanted me to do all the measuring all over again. Turns out they had done this old muffler for someone else and had an extra on the shelf which is what they sent to me. Then they wanted me to pay them more money to fix the muffler they sent to me that didn't fit.

So the only way I will deal with them is if someone else works out a design and Jtec or someone sends me a drawing with dimensions on it so I KNOW it's going to fit before I send them any money. Once burned twice shy I say.

Thanks anyway.