RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Giant P-47 Build
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:14 AM
Mustangman40
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Top Flite Giant P-47 Build

Well I pulled the trigger this morning on the Robart Gear (air).. I had my heart set on the new electrics that are coming out, but can't wait any longer for them.. After reading some of the problems they are having with the units that are out and the fact that they haven't released the gear I need, been waiting over a year, I can see that they are having issues with them.. I think that it's smart of Robart to wait till all the bugs are worked out before flooding the market with a product that is sure to have issues, like some other manufactures have done...

My goal is to have my 47 in the air by June 1st the latest, we have a big event we are hosting on the 22nd- 23rd and I want time to get it all dialed in..

I need to go back in the thread, but has anyone done or thought about putting the tank in the Belly pan?? I was thinking about it the other day and it will fit, along with the valve and servo. Then it would just be one quick connect to the tailwheel and a servo lead... Whats are yourthoughts on that?

Jimbo