RCU Forums - View Single Post - Free plans, 100+ designs, super light foamies
Old 03-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Airlight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free plans, 100+ designs, super light foamies

Hi All
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mark, and I have been working on a website for a while now, offering my own designs of Depron foamies intended for easy build and entry level (novice) RC enthusiasts. The designs are mostly aimed at waste efficiency and intended for the indoor flyer, so there are no replicas of 'known' aircraft (maybe some similarities). I would appreciate some feedback on the designs and how they are presented, also if anyone has any contribution on the way to add RC kit (micro), similar to the Plantraco kit that I have (micro & linear actuators). I am new to the RC scene, and would welcome any feedback on the ideas given here. I'm currently working on the first RC version of the Learner aircraft, and will post the completed build document in the near future. All of the designs are available as PDF, and there are many more than are on the site, so please keep looking back. I hope you will find something you like.

The address is www.airlightrc.co.uk , please give me a visit and leave/email any feedback you may have.
Thanks
Mark