Old 03-06-2013, 03:45 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: New Vehicles Coming Soon

ORIGINAL: lifeismuddy

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

ORIGINAL: lifeismuddy

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

I will have a mirage this friday. I will try to have some running vid posted to youtube by the weekend, all depends on the weather tho.

I also bought myself a sandstorm. Its not bad looking for the price and I figured it would be fun at the track. And I didnt see any reviews of it on youtube, just 1 or 2 running videos but only on flat pavement.

I had planned to buy a strykr but money didnt come threw. I may still pick one up in the near future, but Im sure there will be some reviews of it before I get a chance to own one[]

The pagani is also very nice looking.

One of the things that has set redcat's onroads apart from say, a tamiya TT-01 is the quality and look of the body. While the redcat costs $50-$75 less, with a tamiya you get a highly detailed scale body.
But the brushed version of the pagani will cost less than a TT-01 RTR and looks really good.
In fact, the brushless version will run you about the same as a pre-built tamiya TT-01 brushed!

I have the sandstorms in the store and have sold 1 since getting them about 3 weeks but he is loving it!.we have driven them inside but no real review off that. But seems to have plenty of speed for brushed vehicle. The rear body pins are a pita and recommend moving the power switch for easier access.
how does the battery door work? Its like on the twisters, correct? And the mirage for that matter.
I know a complaint on the Axial Exo is installing the battery. shouldnt have that problem on the Mirage!
Battery tray is just as the volcano, caldera, and most other 1/10th scale redcat vehicles. the boddy flips up but stays attached to the front of the vehicle. (hinge setup)
you are refering to the sandstorm, correct?

just 2 more days and mine will be here!