RCU Forums - View Single Post - Caldera 10E on 3s Lipo
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:59 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Caldera 10E on 3s Lipo

ORIGINAL: Eshore

Yeah I saw that car, and you shoot nice vids, and came very close to the camera lol. Oh I have a guy with a T-Maxx about to ride wit me soon, and he already told me that electric aint fast enough, and how I need speed some money and go nitro. I can't wait for him to see 1st hand how a smart penny can still do alright with electric. But on another note, I thought the Leopard Hobby 3300kv came with the Volcano...Maybe why the price was cheaper then???
maybe it is a leopard. It used to be a novatech. Can looks very close to the novatech I had in my tornado epx pro.

A tmaxx 3.3 may hang with your new caldera...if tuned well. A 2.5 tmaxx shouldnt be able to touch that speed. Either way, you should take him off the line.
Funny thing with nitros is some think they are fast but dont have them tuned well.
I once beat a revo 3.3 with a BRUSHED rustler. How? They had the revo to rich, and it didnt even shift into second gear! So it topped out a 25mph. They thought it was fast. When I tweaked the carb for them and the speed jumped upto 40+mph they were shocked and happy. Then they said "lets race again"
thats what you get for helping some kids out...now they could smoke my rustler.