RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3- Let's review UPDATE: 2/24/11...gone...
Old 03-31-2013, 10:52 PM
Zehner189

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3- Let's review UPDATE: 2/24/11...gone...

Well first off I'd like to say thank you.  I've been considering getting one of these for a while.  I'm an avid fabricator and enjoy mods and changes.  however I'm also big on quality and I have always been leary of the Redcat name for a while.  I know that they make a cheaper (lower quality) product, but after reading this entire review I'm very sure I won't be getting one of these.  Most 1/5 scales share a lot of similar parts but it seems that this thing just isn't built as well as it should be.  I was very close to buying one and I mean days.  But wanted to do one last review search and see what people are saying.  I love rebuilding RC's and making them awesome but if I'm really going to have to spend another $400-$500 on top of the platform cost then I'd rather take the same money and buy something I can really rely on and know will be right as soon as I open the box.  So looks like I'll be finding myself a kit to build since I prefer that over RTR's.  So thank you all for you honesty and helping to avoid throwing my money down the drain.