RCU Forums - View Single Post - super bee, no ground control from ecu to fuel or gas valves
Old 04-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Lormuhl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default super bee, no ground control from ecu to fuel or gas valves

Sent my super bee in for the 25 hour service about five months ago and just got time to install in plane. Performed a transmitter relearn, tested the pump and glow and they are operating properly. Tested the gas and fuel solenoids through the htd and the solenoids will not click. Made sure the transmitter is relearned properly, retested and the same problem. Ohm tested the solenoids and they test good compared to the old solenoids in my eagle.Tested the power to the solenoids and there is 8.20 volts to both when unplugged, but when the solenoids are plugged in, the voltage goes to 1.02. Does it sound like the ecm is no good? I initiate the auto start, the motor engages, the glow plug lights, the fuel pump starts to work, rpm is more than 4000 rpm, but no pulsing from the gas or fuel solenoids. The positive voltage at the connectors are 8.2. I have two days of fand though I would get this thing going. Any advise?
Superbee #jf50281 ecu version 6.16