RCU Forums - View Single Post - Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos
Old 04-28-2013, 10:05 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

If the OP had called and said, "I bought a used BME Pitts and I need a cowl" , there is no doubt Herve would have sold him one. That has been clearly established here numerous times.

Once the OP told Herve to eff off, all bets are off, regardless of the fact that his plane MIGHT actually be a BME. At that point Herve merely excercised his right to refuse service to an (obviously) problem customer. Kinda like refusing to serve a beligerent drunk another drink!

As far as I am concerned, that decision does not warrant the whiner to come on a public forum and rant about customer service, or spread lies about what old kit lines were picked up by said company. We are all entitled to free speech and our opinions, but that freedom comes with a certain responsibility. Telling out and out lies is irresponsible and clearly shows how incredibly selfish some can be!

Regards,

Astro