RCU Forums - View Single Post - Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos
Old 04-28-2013, 10:12 AM
islandflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

ORIGINAL: Maybe Islandflyer will chime in and clarify,, if the OP had a stated he had a BME would he have sold him the cowl, and does the original owner matter or not. Guys might want to know before purchasing a used plane.
Why do I need to clarify anything in this mess? Amazing how so many can have such loud opinions without having the facts. Criticize first, get the facts later (if at all) seems to be the method here.

This guy calls:
- Me: PAU, this is Herve, may I help you?
- Him: I would like to purchase a cowl for your Pitt Challenger.
- Me: OK, we have it in stock, cost is $49.00.
- Him: Why so expensive?
- Me: well, this is the price.
- Him: I need any way, so I will buy it.
- Me: To simplify getting your address, did yo buy the plane directly from us, so I can find you info in our records?
- Him: No, it is an Indy RC plane.
- Me: well, I am sorry, but we do not support other companies' planes with our parts.
- Him: So I cannot buy this cowl?
- No, not for a plane from another company.
- Him: after all the engines I bought........?
- Me: we are not associated with BME Engines, and never were.
- Him: criticizing our customer service......
- Me: we actually have well documented very good customer service. But that is for our customers, and we are not in the business of selling parts.
- Him: this is stupid, this effing stupid...effing stupid!

I hung up: I am not willing to take this verbal abuse from any one, and even less so from someone I have no wronged.]
Now, to those who have jumped to conclusion without have any of the facts (very common here):
1- The OP was confirmed to NOT have a BME Aircraft or PAU Airplane (see post #10).
2- We DO support BME Aircraft planes: in fact, a couple of year ago, I ordered a few spare cowls for the 50cc Edge (not produced by PAU), just to support the many customers Max (BME Aircraft) had sold the planes to.

BME Aircraft and PAU , yes!
ISC, Indy RC, and all other XYZ companies out there do not = PAU.
If you insult me on the phone or anywhere else, you are not welcome, and will not get anything from me.