RCU Forums - View Single Post - Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos
Old 04-29-2013, 05:48 AM
F4u5
My Feedback: (81)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

To answer the question, I have a BME. And, no PAU will not sell parts to you if it is a BME, because it is not the "redesigned" PAU, I mean really? This is from the PAU guy, not me.

For those lacking understanding, I will repeat this for you all one more time for those that do not understand. Yes, I said ISC...but, that is because, it is an ISC (originally) that BME took over and changed schemes. The ISC and BME were identical in every way, other than the color of monokote and graphics scheme. PAU took over BME. They (well some Chinese company) redesigned the internals. Dimensions, scale, etc. are the same. I said ISC because, really, it was the more well known over BME selling, eveidently only to those that have been around for a while though. Now, this is like comparing a fuji apple to a honeycrisp. They are both apples, one is just better. Hell they are both still apples. As for me supposedly cussing him out, you need the facts here. The guy was more than willing to sell me a cowl, even gave me a price, until I sadi it was not his kit. Then he became agitated, curt and down right rude, almost pissed off that I did not buy the kit from him. My parting words had nothing to do with me not getting the cowl; he had decided long beforeI would not get it. Now, you wann get rude with me on the phone, I have no issue getting rude back. I will be leaving this post now. PAU lost money, thaty is the way I see it. Thx for the supporters out there. I a fine with countering opinions as well. But guys like astrohog, I have no time for. Blind controversy without facts. He should be blasting me publicly any moment now.[X(]

Jeff
Jeff